23.6.05

 

Outro talhante



Este por interesse nacional. E sempre é mais fino.
A Agência Europeia de Segurança Alimentar foi para Parma, aparentemente com o empenhamento pessoalíssimo de Berlusconi, junto da Presidente finlandesa.

Para citações:

"When you seek a result, it’s necessary to use all available weapons and therefore I brushed up all my playboy skills, now from the distant past, and I used a series of tender pleas to the president"

"I've been to Finland and I had to endure the Finnish diet so I am in a position to make a comparison, Barroso today will be able to taste our 'culatello' as opposed to smoked herrings from Finland."

Pormenor importante:

O Barroso foi apanhado no meio,ehehehe...

Comments: Enviar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?